Friday, 3 August 2012

Sunrise -2nd Day Photography Challenge

Since I got my new camera I started a new challenge about photography that consists on taking a photo every day during a month. So, this is what I am doing! But, as I forgot to post them on this blog last two days, I will post three day's photo in the same day. (I think my English is getting really bad -lol)
Anyway, so here is the 2nd of August photo: The sunrise!! I woke up early that day, about 7 or 8 AM (what is really uncommon on me -lol), so I had the pleasure to enjoy this sunrise in the photo below!


The light looks a little weird, maybe the sky gets too warm colors that they were not so in real in this photo. I definitely still have a lot left to learn about taking photos haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment