Friday, 22 March 2013

DAY 22 DAY 23

Breakfast: 1/4 mango and 1 apple
Lunch: photo
Dinner: 2 bananas


Annnnnd... This is the cake I made today for my sister. Tomorrow it is her birthday and so she likes white chocolate so much I decided to make it like this... I hope it will be okay for tomorrow haha.
By the way, I won't report today's meals just because I actually eat nothing but a kind of yogurt my friend gave me. I spent all the day out walking and did not take any fruits because there were no bananas or clementines I could bring with me, and my friend who promised to bring me some bananas at the meeting forgot about it - - so I starved myself more than ever. And now, I am so so so tired that I am going to bed right now haha. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment