Thursday, 10 January 2013

New stuff arrived and so did classes !

Hi all of you! Winter holidays have finally arrived at their end. They have been quite short to me since I was on a trip and, once back here, I had only a week to do all my homework hoho.
Anywayssss, Today arrived my christmas present! lolololol. So late, isn't it? haha. This is what I ordered last month:


I have been very into Sekihan recently so I decided to buy some of his CDs this year. Also Project Diva 2, already tired of the songs from the third game, which is actually my sister's haha. And a movie I have been trying to buy since a long time ago because I love it. Kamikaze Girls. That is one of my favourites and finally found it not very expensive, although I had to get the Chinese version because the USA versions couldn not be sent to my country. (Oh God!) Luckyly the chinese version has subtitles in English so it is ok to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment