Sunday, 6 January 2013

NEW YEAR! 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
How is 2013 going by the moment? I hope fine~~ 
To me, it has started with Tomb Raider III (lololol) I really need to go out hahaha.
Yeah, I have been having some fun with it. My friend gave me away this game for Christmas
so I decided to go back to old days, when I used to play it as a child, and spend
some time with it.


And~~ today my 2013 Yotsuba's calendar arrived! It is so FFFCKCKCKing cool!
I just realised today that the photos on it are taken in Australia (tho not sure at all haha)
so the seasons are inverted, as they are in the two different hemispheres in the planet.
When it is winter here, in December, in the calendar there appears a beach full
of pink skined people haha. cool cool.


MORE NEWS! I finally made the pieces of the extension for my design project: the Mr. Rabbeto!!
Here they come, some pictures~









No comments:

Post a Comment