Halo! I am finally back from Switzerland! I arrived the 28th tho f(^ ^ '')
It is really so hard to be back to daily life here again ... (sight'')
Anyway I was looking forwad to have some time to study French and
enjoy the winter holiday days. (I should also study English, right? haha)
Also hard was to accomplish my full raw diet plan. I like trying new things and..
although it was not new to me, I ate sushi almost every day during the trip. (damn me!)
But today I attempted to go back again to it. I could say I did but I felt for
chocolate (!!!!!!)
Well..... I guess tomorrow I can try it again although I will have the end of the year's diner.. with family,
what means cooked stuff everwhere haha. (!!!!!!!)
Ok, ok.. I should stay calm and ... and what?? CARRY ON?! haha
Whatever, I will upload now some pictures took in Switzerland~~
No comments:
Post a Comment