Monday, 17 December 2012

Ima back!

FINALLY! ! Today I went to get my camera back! haha. I felt I could not live any more single day without it. So I am definetely attempting to publish more often on my blog.

Recently, I have been eating so badly because of stress and, basically, boredom (lol), until the point my stomach started to feel very painful most of the time, so I decided it was time to let it rest from shit food. I am going to try a raw-diet which consists on eating nothing but raw fruit, tho  I will also eat some veggies. And today I started this sort of trial. 
The good of this diet is that, since fruits and veggies are so low in calories and lack of bad fat, I do not have to worry of overeating If I get stressed or bored. But the very best thing, is that fruits are so full of water that can fill up your stomach very soon and really really make you not to feel like eating anymore, what will ''force'' you to do other things not like eating, like studying haha.

I will post today the picture of a Nashi pear. I had never tried it before (even did not see it before lol) so I bought it to see how it tastes: Here it is!



I actually did not like it much lol

No comments:

Post a Comment