Saturday, 22 December 2012

Happy birthday to me,~~

Today I'm turning 18! So old! (sight'' haha).
I was surprised when I just opened google and saw a lot of cakes congratulating my birthday... lololol

Today was a little boring tho since I could not meet my friend (- - ). But I spent a precious moment with my sister and ate this mountain of sushi! haha


It was delicious! It really took a long time to finish it all.... my stomach !! - -'' I am definetely going back to my diet after this haha.

And....!!! There is something else for what I am happy! I finally finished my Toy project Mr. Rabbeto for school! I really wanted to finish it soon so I could enjoy my holidays totally~~ but almost thought I could not do it because it needed such a long time to make it... so much that I spent the first 3 hours in the morning of my birthday doing it (lololol). BUT ITS OVER!!!

Although there is only the packaging here, I will post more pics of the rest of the parts of it since I do not have them now because did not take any decent picture (´   `'' )

No comments:

Post a Comment